Finally, 2020 is over and we are welcoming in 2021! Let’s receive the new year with positivity and hope for the future. Let go of whatever baggage you are carrying from 2020 and begin anew.
Begin the year in a mindful meditation/journaling exercise where you state your intentions for this new year. Think of all aspects of your life when answering these questions. Consider your personal growth, your career, and your family.
Some ideas for your journaling:
- What would you like to create for yourself in 2021?
- How would you like 2021 to be different?
- What would you like to be the same as last year?
- What do you want more of?
- What would you like less of?
- What feeling do you want to pervade in 2021?
- This year I want to feel…
- This year I want to manifest…
- This year I want to let go of…
Create A New Year’s affirmation for yourself this year. Create a simple statement that will put you where you want to be.
- In 2021 I am calm and full of peace.
- This year my dreams will be realized.
- In 2021 I will write my novel.
- 2021 will bring me love and happiness.
Stating your intentions for the new year is a powerful practice. If you don’t know what you want, how can the universe bring it to you?
Bring it on 2021!