Most of us have been faced with challenges and disappointments in our lives. The way we react to these negative events has a greater affect on the results than the events themselves. If we make a choice to remain positive, even when things are difficult, we will be successful.
Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.Willie Nelson
Positive thinking is a decision to focus on good and the expectation that good things will happen to you. It is about anticipating happiness and success in your life. You need to embrace a mindset of abundance and gratitude for all the gifts in your life.
Your thoughts can change your actions, which, in turn, will result in success. Your thoughts also affect your personal relationships and your attitude on the world around you.
Always turn a negative situation into a positive situation.Michael Jordan
Ways to create positivity in your life:
- Be aware of your body language: Pay attention to your posture, your clothing, and be aware of how you look to the rest of the world.
- Be aware of your thoughts: Keep your thoughts positive or neutral, even when unexpected things happen, such as traffic, spilling milk, or someone disappointing you.
- Be aware of your words: Keep your words and tone even especially when faced with adversity. This will have a positive affect on your life.
- Be aware of your habits: Keep your thoughts about your potential to reality and avoid the “what-if” mindset. Notice if you are in the habit of allowing others to determine your successes.
- Be aware of the people around you: Surround yourself with people who will help you to be positive. Consider this person a mentor and learn from their positivity.
Delete the negative; accentuate the positive!Donna Karan
Positive thinking has the potential of changing your life for the better. Studies have shown that positivity can help you to live longer. If you focus on the negative, bad things will tend to happen. If you focus on the positive, your whole world will change for the better.